Redeemer Day School students are required to wear uniforms each school day. We have found that students are ready to focus and start the “school day” when in uniform. Parents have shared that they appreciate the ease of uniforms, particularly in light of the busy mornings, and have also indicated that uniforms cost less than regular clothes. Our primary vendor for uniforms is now Educational Outfitters. You may shop in their store or online.
Used Uniform Store
Redeemer Day School maintains a used uniform store where parents can purchase used uniform items at a discount. Below is a list of items currently available. If you are interested in trying on or purchasing items, please contact Miss Jenny at email@example.com.
Current Items Available for Purchase on Wednesday, May 23rd (updated on Tuesday May 22, 2018):
- Boy’s Shorts ($5.00 each): None Available
- Boy’s Pants ($6.00 each): Size 0 (5 elastic waist) These generally fit our 2’s and small 3’s, Size 5 (1 elastic waist)
- Boy’s Long Sleeve Polos ($5.00 each): 2T (1)
- Boy’s Short Sleeve Polos ($5.00 each): YS (1)
- Boy’s Sweater ($10.00 each): None Available
- Unisex Fleece ($10.00 each): YS (1)
- Girl’s Dresses ($10.00 each): 4T (1, has a small hole that could be patched from behind), 7T (1)
- Girl’s Sweater ($10.00 each): YS (1)
- Girl’s Bloomers ($2.00 each): XS (3), S (2)
- Girl’s Monkey Bar Shorts ($2.00 each): Various Sizes
- Misc.: Navy leggings, Size 3T (1) and White leggings, Size 3T (1)
- Shoes: Girls: Various sizes of Ked’s saddle oxfords which can be worn by girls who know how to tie shoes Boys: None Available